Cure Premature Ejaculation
For 2.2years, I Couldn't Satisfy My Wife Due To Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood. I Last More Than 35Minutes Using This
Click To See

Increase Your Manhood
New Solution Helps Men Cure Premature Ejaculation completely and Increase Your Manhood Size using a natural Solution, no side effects
Click Here for Details

Natural Manhood Enlargement Technique
Small manhood and premature ejaculation made me stay away from love making for 4yrs... But these simple solutions WORKED!
Click Here to see my breakthrough

Ads by DHB

HAVE I SLEPT WITH TOO MANY MEN???

I had always planned to remain a virgin till I got married.. I tried to stick to this plan but at the age of 22 I lost my virginity and I absolutely loved it. Its 4 yrs later now and I have slept with more than 15 men. I'm currently in a relationship that I'm hoping would lead to marriage.

The other day my partner asked me how many men I'd been with before him and I said 5! I was too ashamed to say the real figure. Is 15 high? Whats average for a girl my age?
Cure Premature Ejaculation
For 2.2years, I Couldn't Satisfy My Wife Due To Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood. I Last More Than 35Minutes Using This
Click To See

Increase Your Manhood
New Solution Helps Men Cure Premature Ejaculation completely and Increase Your Manhood Size using a natural Solution, no side effects
Click Here for Details

Natural Manhood Enlargement Technique
Small manhood and premature ejaculation made me stay away from love making for 4yrs... But these simple solutions WORKED!
Click Here to see my breakthrough

Ads by DHB
Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Click here for comments
Anonymous
admin
30 May 2013 at 14:27 ×

A girl of ur age should have had atmost 3-4 men in her life. 15 is incredible! Re u 4 real?

Reply
avatar
30 May 2013 at 15:33 ×

I will be 23 in july I have only slept with one man and he is my fiancee now, and he is my first and I pray he will be my last. So 15 is too much aleat 2 to 3 is ok

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
30 May 2013 at 15:47 ×

who are you to judge her

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
31 May 2013 at 08:15 ×

Somtimes it is not our fault that we do the things we do!
U only need 2 advice urself and stay put in ur new relationship.
God knws best.

Reply
avatar
Thanks for your comment

Subscribe Box

Subscribe Here

Sign up here with your email.