Nigeria Gist

News, Finance, Entertainment, Politics

Breaking

Thursday 18 April 2013

WAEC WITHHELD HIS RESULT FIVE TIMES, NOW LASPOTECH'S BEST STUDENT

-- --
Bakare Opeoluwa’s courage to stand strong in the face of adversity is legendary. Five times, he sat for the West African Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination and five times his results were withheld. Not because he was involved in any examination malpractice, but for reasons best known to the West African Examination Council.
After his sixth attempt, his full result was however released. He cleared all his papers and applied to the university to read Computer Engineering, his dream discipline. But this was not to be, as his score was below the cut-off point. That is why he opted for polytechnic education and eventually got admission to study Computer Engineering at the Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu.
But in spite of his challenges, Bakare, who had lost his father, graduated on Thursday as the best LASPOTECH graduating student during the institution’s 21st convocation. With a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.97 out of a possible 4.0, Bakare bagged a Higher National Diploma certificate in Computer Engineering. He also made history by becoming the all-time best graduate of the polytechnic.

Source: Punch NG
Moral Lesson: no matter the obstacles folks, never give up on your dreams.
Create A Professional Website
—Do you want a prossional website for your business, church, mosque, school, hotel, hospital, services, organization, i can create one for you at an affordable price
Click Here For Details

Learn How To Make Pink Lip Balm
—Learn How To Make Pink Lip Balm, Sell and Make Profit
Click Here To Know How

Become A Website Designer, Blog Creator And A Professional Graphic Designer
Learn how to become a website designer, blog creator and a professional graphic designer with Photoshop,Coral Draw and an expert in the use of Microsoft Word,Microsoft Excel,Microsoft Access
Click Here For The Complete Details

Ads by PLB

6 comments:

  1. My waec result was held for so long and when i came across your Mr Benson, he told me that he will be able to help and also upgrade my result form which he did for me and now, my result are excellent. my fellow student if you need any help to release and upgrade your result, call Mr Benson on this number +2347054764955 before it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello guys, i just UPGRADED MY WAEC 2013 RESULT SOME DAYS BACK, I figure out that there are many people claiming they can be of help, of which i have have fallen victim to before, But i finally upgraded my result, with the help of a man, He is a WAEC OFFICIAL, here is HIS NUMBER, (08132142931),
    If you having any problem with you your exam of any year i will advice you call him, this the number again, 08132142931
    well my name is micheal and here is my number of which you can reach me with if you need any help from me before calling the waec man, 081058548

    Micheal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is shola last year i wrote waec and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don't want to stay at home for another one year. One day, i saw a post on the internet by one michael thanking Mr kingsly on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr kingsly the waec official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surpprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to Mr kingsly and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call Mr kingsly on his number (08105832850)Thank you very much sir and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is Joy last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year One day, i saw a post on the internet by one Michael thanking Mr David on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr David WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to Mr David and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call Mr David on his number (08063974624)Thank you very much sir and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day friends'My, name is Okpara Juliet iam a native of Igbo Abia state. For 3 to 5 years now i have been writting Waec but i find it diffcult to come out in flying colour, but not until I met this gracious man God fearing called Dr. Chuks Kalu, who helped me to upgrading and released my withheld waec result,but at the beginning I thought he cannot help me or is not possible to release a witheld result, But I summond UP courage, I, did what he asked me to do, and just some few days he called me and asked me to check my result, then I did so and saw my result with a very good condition. Today, i'm very happy that i'm the most happiest person on Earth and also a student of Ibadan [IU]as a civil Engineering a student in 200 level,please for the sake of those who have the same problem I was before ,call Dr Chuks for help, he is there to assist you any time:09032791610

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Ad—Do you want a prossional website for your business, church, mosque, school, hotel, hospital, services, organization, i can create one for you at an affordable price Click Here For Details
Ad—Learn How To Make Pink Lip Balm, Sell and Make Profit Click Here To Know How
Ad—learn how to become a website designer, blog creator and a professional graphic designer Click Here For The Complete Details
LightBlog