Nigeria Gist

News, Finance, Entertainment, Politics

Breaking

Wednesday 13 March 2013

HOW HUSBAND THREW MOTHER OF THREE FROM TWO-STOREY BUILDING IN DELTA

-- --
Once they were a happy family. Everybody, co-tenants, neighbours on the street, and even their landlord attested to the fact that they were a good couple.
And indeed after 11 solid years of matrimony, nobody will doubt that. But the bliss enjoyed by this seemingly vintage family was torn to shred in one moment of anger, when the husband was alleged to have thrown his wife from the balcony of the last floor of their two-storey building.

The woman suffered a fractured skull and died one week later in a hospital in Asaba, the Delta State capital. Now the man is being accused of murder and his family is disarray as he has been arrested by the police.
Neighbours of the Okohs are still wondering how a seemingly common argument suddenly turned tragic.
The suspect, Okoh Patrick, 47, who is a school teacher, had an argument with his wife, Maria, over the use of available fuel siphoned from her car to fuel their generator to watch the Nigeria-Burkina
Faso final duel during the just concluded Africa Cup of Nation in South Africa.

The argument became hot and heated and tempers flared. In the ensued tantrum, it was alleged that Patrick angrily pushed his wife over the balcony.
The woman, who was on the fat side, fell on the railing and the already rusty rail gave in under her weight and she went crashing from the top floor to the ground.
Consequently, her skull was fractured by the deadly impact of hitting the hard ground.

When Sunday Express visited the compound where the incident happened at 29, DLA Road, Asaba, neighbours expressed shocked at the death of the 42-year-old receptionist. Speaking to SE, the landlord of the compound, Pa Arinze Cosmos, revealed that the couple was the best couple that has lived in his compound since he became a landlord.
“I was shocked when this happened. I was watching the match when I heard noise outside. My son came in and told me that Patrick threw his wife from upstairs. I didn’t agree. I have never seen them quarrel. I have never heard two of them exchanged words. This is purely the work of the devil,” he said.
Despite strong claims by the children of the couple (who were the only witnesses to the incident) that it was not an intentional act, the police still went ahead to charge the accused to court for a possible case of manslaughter.

One of the couple’s three children, Kingsley Okoh, a 14-year-old secondary school leaver, disclosed that the death was not intentional. The teenager who is still reeling from the shock of the sudden loss of his mother reconstructed that tragic moment.
“We were watching the match when PHCN interrupted the power supply. There was no fuel in our generator at home. So instead of going outside to watch the match, my dad sent me to siphon some fuel from my mum’s car to power the generator.
At that time, my mum was not around, but just before half time, she came back and asked how we got the fuel we were using. I told her how we got it and she insisted that I should switch off the generator and siphon the fuel back to her car.

My dad refused. That was when she made an attempt to go and switch off the generator by herself. My father then tried to stop her. In the process, he pushed her and she tripped and fell from the balcony.”
The victim was later rushed to the hospital, but gave up the ghost after one week of receiving treatment for her fractured skull.
Attempts to get a statement from the police regarding the case ended in futile as the officer in charge of the case was not available on the two occasions SE visited the station. However, sources at the station confirmed that the case has been charged to court.

Create A Professional Website
—Do you want a prossional website for your business, church, mosque, school, hotel, hospital, services, organization, i can create one for you at an affordable price
Click Here For Details

Learn How To Make Pink Lip Balm
—Learn How To Make Pink Lip Balm, Sell and Make Profit
Click Here To Know How

Become A Website Designer, Blog Creator And A Professional Graphic Designer
Learn how to become a website designer, blog creator and a professional graphic designer with Photoshop,Coral Draw and an expert in the use of Microsoft Word,Microsoft Excel,Microsoft Access
Click Here For The Complete Details

Ads by PLB

2 comments:

  1. The devil at work! Moreover, did they still watch the match after the insident? NO!. Cos the wife has to be rushed to the hospital... So tell me, is it not the same thing as putting the generator off and returning her fuel..... We human need to think before we take actions. RIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi My name is ' just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage... I was married for 7years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't want to loose her but everything just didn't work out... she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used roots and herbs... Within 7 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via akhidenorlovespell@gmail.com Don't give up just yet, the different between 'Ordinary' & 'Extra-Ordinary' is the 'Extra' so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Ad—Do you want a prossional website for your business, church, mosque, school, hotel, hospital, services, organization, i can create one for you at an affordable price Click Here For Details
Ad—Learn How To Make Pink Lip Balm, Sell and Make Profit Click Here To Know How
Ad—learn how to become a website designer, blog creator and a professional graphic designer Click Here For The Complete Details
LightBlog