Nigeria Gist

News, Finance, Entertainment, Politics

Breaking

Sunday 24 March 2013

36-YEAR-OLD MAN JAILED FOR TOUCHING A LADY'S BREAST IN ABUJA

-- --
A 36-year-old man, Abdulkareem Abdulsalam, was on Wednesday sentenced to two months in prison for indecent assault by a Senior Magistrate Court in Karu, FCT.
Police Prosecutor Stephen Eimoga told the court that on March 19 at about 9 a.m, one Juliet Sunday 18 of Karu Village reported the matter at Karu Police Station.

“On March. 18 at about 6 p.m., Sunday was coming out from the bathroom and Abdulsalam also of Karu Village, assaultéd her by holding her bréast without her consent,’’ Eimoga said.
He said that the offence contravened the provisions of section 285 of the Penal Code.
The accused pleaded guilty to the charge.

Citing section 157 (1) of the Criminal Procedure Code, Eimoga applied for summary trial of the accused.
Asked if he had any cause to show why the court should not convict him, the accused pleaded for leniency.
“I pray the court to pardon me for what I have done. I am a married man and my parents are late. I am begging for your pardon sir,” Abdulsalam pleaded.
In his judgement, the Magistrate, Mr Aminu Abdullahi, said the accused could not convince the court on why he should not be punished.

“Relying on section 285 of the Criminal Procedure Code, I find you guilty as charged by the police,’’ Abdullahi said.
He sentenced the convict to two months in prison with an option of paying N2,000 fine.
The judge said that in addition to the sentence, 12 strokes of the cane should be administered on Abdulsalam and warned him never to engage in such act again.
Source: NAN

Create A Professional Website
—Do you want a prossional website for your business, church, mosque, school, hotel, hospital, services, organization, i can create one for you at an affordable price
Click Here For Details

Learn How To Make Pink Lip Balm
—Learn How To Make Pink Lip Balm, Sell and Make Profit
Click Here To Know How

Become A Website Designer, Blog Creator And A Professional Graphic Designer
Learn how to become a website designer, blog creator and a professional graphic designer with Photoshop,Coral Draw and an expert in the use of Microsoft Word,Microsoft Excel,Microsoft Access
Click Here For The Complete Details

Ads by PLB

2 comments:



  1. My name is Kathy Gilber , i live and work in Oxford shire, UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr.oyinbo of Ultimate spell cast which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Vera, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email.After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever.Dr.oyinbo you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on ( prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com or prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com) or call him +2348074066640. he is the best caster that can help you with your problems.


    ReplyDelete

  2. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

    I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to OYINBO for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with OYINBO my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what OYINBO did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with OYINBO through the below in formations.


    Whats App/call/text: +2348074066640
    Email:PROPHETOYINBOJESUS@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Ad—Do you want a prossional website for your business, church, mosque, school, hotel, hospital, services, organization, i can create one for you at an affordable price Click Here For Details
Ad—Learn How To Make Pink Lip Balm, Sell and Make Profit Click Here To Know How
Ad—learn how to become a website designer, blog creator and a professional graphic designer Click Here For The Complete Details
LightBlog